Delivery Rates and Returns
Thank you for shopping at the Broadsheet Shop. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you are not entirely happy with your order, we're here to help.
For Broadsheet Books the following shipping terms apply:
Broadsheet Books are dispatched from our warehouse in Melbourne and are dispatched between 1-4 business days from when the order is placed. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email in which you can track your order.
- For packages under 1kg, postage is $6, anywhere in the world.
- For packages over 1kg, postage is $10, anywhere in the world.
- Shipping times are calculated after your order has been processed and dispatched from our warehouse (approximately 1 business day).
- Please see Tracking your orderfor detailed information on your delivery.
Broadsheet Editions are printed and shipped from our facility in Cremorne, Victoria as quickly as possible once an order has been placed. Broadsheet Editions orders will be produced and delivered in under 2 weeks Australia wide.
For Broadsheet Editions the following shipping terms apply:
- The shipping fee for Broadsheet Editions is included in the total framed or unframed price excluding the largest framed size of 100cm x 150cm.
- For framed 100cm x 150cm prints a courier will be facilitated between our third party printing & framing partner and the customer – this will incur an additional cost on top of the product price.
- To enquire about the additional shipping before placing your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will provide an approximate fee based on your location.
- Orders will be delivered in under 2 weeks Australia wide (please see above note on delayed shipping times.)
* All estimates are based on business days.
* Delivery time frames may vary based on your location, and that for various reasons, your delivery may occur outside the estimated timeframe.
Tracking your order
Once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email, which means your order has been successfully placed and is being processed.
When your package has left the warehouse you will receive an Order Shipped email, which will contain your tracking information.
International book orders will require a manual tracking code supplied. Please contact email@example.com.
Updating your shipping information
If your order has not been shipped and you require an update to your delivery address, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the change in detail.
Please note that if your order has been packed or shipped, we will not be able to guarantee any change in shipping information.
If your order is returned to us due to incorrect address information, you will be liable for the costs of reshipping your order.
Please note that if your delivery address is incorrect and your parcel has already been shipped, it may not be possible to change your delivery address.
Refunds and Returns
Eligibility for Returns
To be eligible for a return the item must be unused and in the same condition you received it as well as in its original packaging. The return request must be initiated within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Broadsheet Editions - Please note that Broadsheet Editions sales are final and we will not offer a refund or exchange unless the product is faulty.
Contact our customer support team via email (email@example.com) to request a return authorization.
- Pack the item securely in its original packaging.
- Include a copy of the purchase receipt or proof of purchase in the return package.
- Ship the return package to the address provided by our customer support team.
Return Shipping Costs
If the return is due to our error (wrong item shipped, defective product), we will cover the return shipping costs. If the return is for any other reason (change of mind, ordered the wrong item), the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs.
Once the returned item is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original payment method within 30 days.
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer support team via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) We will provide instructions on how to proceed with a return or replacement.
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible. If the order has not been shipped, we will cancel it and issue a full refund. If the order has already been shipped, the regular return policy will apply.
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding returns, please contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
For bulk and/or corporate orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.